TRAINING COMPLETION CONFIRMATION RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL TANNING BEDS AND BOOTHS LPI, Inc.
I have studied the topics listed below. I have read and understand their respective actions and functions. By accepting these terms and conditions, I confirm that I consider myself prepared and willing to operate your Tanning Bed and/or Booth consistent with the LPI, Inc. User Instruction Manual. I agree that:
- I have read and understand the content of the LPI, Inc. User Instruction Manual.
- I have/will consult my Physician if I am taking any medications and have regular evaluations for skin cancer when repeatedly exposed to UV radiation.
- I understand this product must not be used when open wounds or skin lesions are present.
- This product will not be used by anyone under 18 years of age.
- I will schedule my exposure sessions consistent with the instructions in the Skin Type Sensitivities Tables of the LPI, Inc. Instruction Manual.
- I will use the timer to control the operation of the Tanning Bed.
- I will discontinue tanning if I experience any health concerns, have had skin cancer, or family history of skin cancer.
- I will resume tanning ONLY with the approval of my Physician.
- I will use ONLY 21CFR878.4635 and 21CFR1040.20 approved eyewear and components as listed in the Tables of the LPI, Inc. Instruction Manual.
- The tanning Bed is to be used by ONLY one person at a time.
- All major repairs must be completed ONLY by an authorized service representative.
- I will adhere to the instructions as stated in the Care and Maintenance Section of the LPI, Inc. Instruction Manual.
- Prior to tanning, my body must be free of cosmetics, tanning lotions, and body lotions.
- Prior to tanning I will not remove my natural body oil.
- When tanning I will always wear 21CFR1040.20 approved eyewear.